Beginning of The End

This place feels good, there is peace, there is tranquility. Am fired up, I have been here before, but I have never been this fired up, I wish I had this much motivation in my previous years.

I am headed to a place where my rapists will no longer invade my nights, humans will no longer torture my emotions, there shall be no religion to judge me anymore. My shortcomings shall not be recited to me. Oh how sweet it shall be.

I want the exit to be enjoyable, for me, I want to enjoy the pain of life one more time, I want to feel that for once I have brought freedom to myself and the pain will not torture me, it will free me.

I no longer feel hopeless, or irrelevant  or weak or alone, or unloved, or ugly... Oh my, I feel so in-charge, I feel like a hero for chartering my own peace.

No more lies from humans, no more of that bad stuff.

I remember I have a daughter, am sorry to her, and some people who call themselves family - ooohh pliz! Maybe they will never forgive me, but does it matter? I have never gotten it in this life so it will not matter in the afterlife. Oh and I hope somebody will tell my mother not to cry, I know she will not miss my problems.

Job, I know you are there, I can see your smile, waiting for me, am coming home cousin and we shall enjoy the peace together. Am so eager, see you on the other side dear.

And to Zack, my Angel. I will miss you.

Best decision ever!

Bye Readers.


Comments

  1. Please do not do it. Your child needs you and there is hope! You can turn your life around. Live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't do this please, God has good plans for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Young lady....this life is lonely but that you have a mum and a daughter who love you....tread around them...they are the only solace any one person can have. Wait for them...be patient

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stars are so big to earth... But almost the tiniest in a universe... A universe we aren't quite sure isn't the smallest in a collection of universes. Look at the stars, let them remind you how small your problems are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to read the post after this. Sending hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Feels Like a Hot Ice cube

Sweet Pain, Dead Peace

THE PAINFUL PLEASURE- Confessions of a Mother