Quiet Noise

At times when i give my posts a title i always wonder what next? what do i write next? Normally whats on my mind is never in line with the title i give the post.....
Like today i intended to post on a very funny incident i encountered a while back but the quiet noise came into my mind before i could figure out how to arrange my words. Human beings have a tendency of making promises they cannot fulfill, and to me this is a very disturbing way of making noise. A few years back i met a guy and he promised to take me down to the coast, and just like a political campaign this was the easiest way of getting an extra date with me. Poor me i waited days, weeks, months and soon i realized i wasn't gonna get the trip to coast and i opted out.
A promise is supposed to be a debt and as nature put it, a debt is to be paid, so when a human being makes a promise he/she cannot fulfill i would call it an emotional attack, why? because when u have put into another human being's mind that u are going to do something for or in their favor then u have already taken away a few GB of the persons memory, the person has the thought and even when he/she tries to hide or rather pretend that they do not recall a promise being made to them, the promise remain in the recent documents of the mind. 
According to me, the noise made while making a promise becomes quiet when a human being fulfills the promise in question......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Pain, Dead Peace

Feels Like a Hot Ice cube

THE PAINFUL PLEASURE- Confessions of a Mother