Sexless Orgasms

I am not sure I can quite relate to most people’s definition of love, but I am certain that for those who have experienced the infamous orgasm, we can agree on its definition.
Back in the day, when I was growing up, hooking up with a man meant going to a RESTAURANT for lunch or coffee if you were lucky, then he would take you home and hug you goodbye or give you a peck if you were lucky. For the men, getting a girl to your ‘cubicle’ was hard enough, leave alone convincing her that one shot would not get her pregnant. And actually, if a man got lucky to convince her about that first shot, instead of the second coming easy, the second never came. That was when men valued that one girl who found him special enough to taste the cookie. Fast forward to the digital age where girls actually ask men out, take them to their houses, and then dispose them before dawn after use. Please note the asking out part is for intoxication purposes only not to build some sort of a bond.
So I remember this old pal *Genius, I met to catch up with on one Friday evening, which unintentionally turned into half-night drinking, he dropped me home a few minutes before midnight and we were scheduled to meet towards the end of the weekend for business. So come following day I had a ‘date’ with some guy who for unexplained reasons stood me up. Well, for those who have met me they know courtesy is something I have easy, so I decided to call Genius to cancel the meeting for Sunday as I had decided to leave the city for upcountry to cool my anger. So Genius, being the normal young man he was, told me to join him for a drink to cool off my anger. I wanted to, so I agreed and the night turned out to be better than I had thought. We clicked with Genius, we laughed at the same type of jokes, we enjoyed the same kind of music, the same meals and best of all we enjoyed each other’s laughter.
After a few drinks we headed home to his place, where a quick scan told me there was one bed, one mattress and one small couch that meant sharing the bed. That was fine with me then as I was actually in ‘project dry spell’. Having been too high, we slept like brother and sister till morning, when we started catching up again. The fireworks blowing in my small girl were something to write about. Every time we spoke about a topic or a joke, or a business idea, we clicked like we were separate parts of a jigsaw coming together. I loved his smile, his gentleman-ness, his honesty was just a gem to treasure and did I mention I was addicted to his laughter?. Then he had to leave for work and I was left behind to nurse my fatigue, I cursed that moment, I did not want to leave, neither did I want him to leave not even for work. When he came back it was excitement, I felt strongly attracted to him in a physical and sexual way but all I wanted was for that moment to last, the way he made my body break down into small pieces was an experience I wanted to have forever. I did not want intimacy to complicate our friendship and/or work arrangement but I kept wondering, ‘and what is going through that head of his?’
I happen to be one sensitive lady especially when it comes to my personal image and I have very high expectations of myself regarding how I carry myself especially in the presence of the opposite gender. So I kept thinking to myself about how stupid I was swimming in the ocean of attraction all by myself until he asked “Val, would a kiss complicate us?” Even if it would I wasn’t going to say it would, I was at the verge of a climax, and my brain was at an all-time low thinking capacity. I wondered what took him so long to see it, but before I could reply he said ‘ah, whatever’ and kissed me passionately. My brain shuttered into pieces as the orgasm took me, I felt weak and vulnerable and I liked every little bit of it.
If you have ever had an orgasm, then you know that it’s one of the most praised feelings on earth. The English dictionary defines an orgasm as the sudden discharge of accumulated sexual tension during the sexual response cycle, resulting in rhythmic muscular contractions in the pelvic region characterized by sexual pleasure. The Val dictionary defines orgasm as the sudden mental shutdown during a male-female encounter resulting in organ spasms in all the right places characterized by sexual release.
Am a girl, I wasn’t going to openly go after him, at least so as to keep my sanity in check, but was I justified to want more of Mr. Genius?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Pain, Dead Peace

Feels Like a Hot Ice cube

THE PAINFUL PLEASURE- Confessions of a Mother